Stir Fry Char Choy With Pork Belly.
You can have Stir Fry Char Choy With Pork Belly using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Char Choy With Pork Belly
- You need of Large fistful Size Of Char Choy.
- Prepare of garlic lightly smash.
- You need of thumb size ginger lightly smash.
- Prepare of pork belly cut into cube.
- You need of water.
Stir Fry Char Choy With Pork Belly instructions
- Wash the Char Choy then Boil with water for 2 minutes and drain away the water and repeat it for 3 Times….(to remove the saltiness).
- Drain dry and Slice it up and set aside.
- With oil pan Fry the garlic and ginger for half a minute then add in the pork and mix well then add in the slice Char Choy and mix well for another minutes.
- Add in the water then let it simmer for 30 minutes with lid cover.
- Once cooked, you can enjoy it with white rice or white porridge or over noodles too.